WHEN TO SCHEDULE AN ELECTRICAL INSPECTION
Before you purchase a new property in the Woodlawn, TN, get a thorough electrical inspection from Cummings Electric PLLC. We'll make sure the building's wiring and electrical panel are up to code. Your electrical inspection will also involve checking for:
- Loose connections
- Damaged outlets
- Faulty GFCI protection
Are you already in your home? You should schedule an electrical inspection if you've experienced frequently tripped breakers, flickering lights or warm walls.
Any of these can create a fire hazard. Count on us to address them right away. We're based in Woodlawn, TN, and service the entire area, including Clarksville, Nashville, Memphis, and Munford, TN.
DON'T TURN ELECTRICAL ISSUES INTO DIY PROJECTS - CHOOSE A TRUSTED RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICIAN
You may be tempted to tackle your own electrical handiwork, but it's always better to choose a professional and licensed electrician. Here are a few things to consider:
- Permits & Inspectors: If you're going to do your own electrical work the right way, you'll need to pull permits and have inspectors visit. The approval/disapproval process is just an extra level of frustration - why add more work to your plate?! Hire a professional electrical contractor to handle the nuances for you.
- Electrical Work is Not Fun: Running 12/2 cable through a cobwebbed basement pale is not much fun to you - but it is to us! Spend your valuable taking care of the things you love - like your family, friends, and work - and let us handle the rest.
- Knowledge: You hire people because they do the things you cannot (or do not want to) do. Even if you have a bit of electrical experience, it's always best to leave it to the professionals. They will be able to diagnose the issue quicker and produce the final product with better quality than someone who doesn't have years of experience.
- Expense Isn't an Issue: Our rates are affordable and competitive.
- Danger: From 1992 to 2002, electrocution was #6 in the list of reasons for workplace fatalities - most of these could have been avoided if a proper electrical contractor had been completing the work. Even if you think you know what you're doing, you need to weigh the options: is it better to put yourself in harm's way, or leave it to the experts?
Cummings Electric PLLC can rewire your house so that your electrical systems can keep up with your energy use. Contact us today for electrical service calls in Woodlawn, TN and the surrounding areas.